Many of our customers use the Connecticut Green Bank’s Smart-E Loan to finance a solar photovoltaic system.
It’s already an excellent product- with multiple lenders to choose from, and an option to bundle other energy efficient measures and get a 2.99% interest rate. It is also $0 down with no pre-payment penalties.
Now the Connecticut Green Bank is offering a special rate of 0.99% for Smart-E Bundles!
If you go solar and add any of the following measures, you will qualify for the special rate if you go with a 5, 7, or 10 year loan.
- Attic, wall, or floor insulation
- Heat Pump (includes air source hot water heater, ductless mini splits, and geothermal)
- High efficiency boiler or furnace
- Tankless or indirect water heater
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Central air conditioning
- Energy efficient windows
There’s more good news. More lenders than ever are servicing credit-challenged customers. The following lenders will work with credit scores of 580 or higher. For homeowners with higher credit scores, of 680 or higher, they may waive debt-to-income screens.
- Capital For Change
- Core Plus Federal Credit Union
- Mutual Security Credit Union
- Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
The best way to get started is to have a free site assessment. Click here to get started!