When you are ready, we can send a Systems Designer to your home to evaluate your site. The Systems Designer will record, measure, or analyze the following information:
- Roof design, shingle age and condition
- Orientation, height, and pitch of roof(s)
- Available roof space for solar panels, roof vent locations, skylights, etc
- Electric service panel suitability, including extra space for a new dedicated breaker
- Existing hot water set-up, including tank
- Tree shading and other factors that will affect system production
- Any other factors impacting system price and performance
After the Systems Designer has gathered this information he or she can discuss your potential options for a solar electric and/or solar hot water system. He or she will be able to provide you with the following information:
- Suggested number, type and manufacturer of solar panels or collectors
- Estimated energy production of the system
- Financial information including rebate details, tax credits, annual electric savings, and return on investment
- Sales Proposal
Sunlight Solar Energy is available to conduct site surveys all throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Oregon.
Contact us today to schedule your free site survey!