We’re Here to Help
By answering a few basic questions about your building and electric usage, we can determine the solar viability of your site and provide information about the cost of going solar, financing options, and incentives available to your home or business. We also perform complimentary on-site evaluations upon request.
To begin a consultation with our office in Connecticut, call 203.878.9123 (Mon-Fri, 9-4:30) or fill out the form below.
What you get with a free consultation:
1. A solar professional will contact you to answer any of your questions and create an estimate for solar on your property.
2. You have the options to receive an online quote from our system designers based on your monthly electricity usage or schedule a complimentary site assessment to meet with them in-person.
3. We’re experts in sizing systems to fit your building and budget. We will work with you to create the energy system you’re looking for.
4. We determine which solar rebates, credits, and incentives you can receive and will calculate a precise return on investment for your system.
5. We provide a wide variety of financing options to help you find a solar loan that suits your needs.
6. We communicate with local jurisdictions, utility companies, and HOAs to ensure that your project will be approved and completed in a timely manner.
7. Lastly, you are in no way obligated to purchase a system from us by submitting this form. Our goal is to inform you about your options with solar and what you can save over the life of a system.
••• Sunlight Solar will never sell your information to a third party. Phone numbers, emails, and addresses are for the sole use of Sunlight Solar employees to contact you and determine if your property is viable for solar panel installation. •••