At Sunlight Solar Energy, we recognize the importance of partnerships and building long-term, meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships. The cooperation of our neighbors, communities, fellow businesses, corporations, and non-profits, and charity organizations allow us to impact social change for economic, financial, and environmental sustainability.
Education is at the core of Sunlight Solar’s mission. We aim to promote positive change and realize that it starts in our backyards and in our communities. We offer a number of ways in which businesses, organizations, and communities can partner with us:
- Solar Seminar. We can come to your library, church, or community center to give a free presentation on solar energy. We’ll open the presentation up for questions, so you can feel free to ask all the questions you ever had about solar but were too afraid to ask!
- Solar Party. Want to show off your new solar electric or solar hot water system? We can arrange to host a Solar Party at your home during which your neighbors can learn about the exciting addition to your home while eating tasty food provided by Sunlight Solar.
- Lunch and Learn. Does your business have a number of employees who are interested in learning about solar? Contact us and we will be happy to schedule a lunch and learn at your business.
- Solar for Good. We can set up a Solar for Good program with your town or non-profit organization. For every sale made as a result of this program, we’ll make a donation to your non-profit or the cause of your choice. It’s a great way to go solar while giving back to the community.
- Business Partnership. We are open to partnerships with all kinds of businesses. Solar goes hand-in-hand with builders, architects, engineers, energy efficiency contractors, realtors, and accountants, but we are happy to talk with any type of company to see how we can cross promote our services.
If you are interested in partnering with Sunlight Solar, please fill out the short form below.