At Sunlight Solar, we recognize the importance of partnerships and building long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships. The cooperation of our neighbors and fellow businesses helps us connect to local communities and expand our efforts to create quality, sustainable energy.
We offer the following partnership opportunities:
- Solar Seminar. We can come to your library, church, or community center to give a free presentation on solar energy with Q&A opportunities.
- Solar Celebration. Become a leader in your community and celebrate the new addition to your home!
Our passion for renewable energy is the reason we go above and beyond to share what we know about solar. Help us host an at-home event to introduce family, friends, and neighbors to your new system and show them why you chose solar. Catering is on us! Additionally, to show our appreciation for your role in demonstrating the power of going solar, we offer referral rewards for each household who attends the event and installs a paneled system with Sunlight Solar.
- Lunch and Learn. Does your business have employees who are interested in learning about solar? We will be happy to schedule a Lunch-and-Learn at your office.
- Solar for Good. Go solar and give back to your community! We will set up a Solar for Good program with your town or non-profit organization. For every sale brought in by this program, we will make a donation to your non-profit or the cause of your choice.
- Business Partnership. We are open to business partnerships of all kinds. Solar goes hand-in-hand with builders, architects, engineers, energy efficiency contractors, realtors, and accountants, but we are happy to talk with any type of company to see how we can cross promote our services.
To become a partner with Sunlight Solar in Oregon, please call (541) 322-1910 or fill out the form below: